Applying to LAS
We thank you for your interest in Lahore American School!
At LAS, we are committed to employing well-trained, highly qualified and diverse faculty and staff. Your future colleagues share values depicted in our unique Mission Statement – igniting passion for learning, building our community, preparing for the future and realizing our potential – and we place critical importance on attracting highly talented individuals to join the LAS community and aid us in inculcating these values in our students.
How to Apply
Our local hire vacancies are listed on the navigation bar to the left and a link to each opening will lead to a set of requirements specific to that position. Talented individuals who are keen to work in a collaborative environment and willing to enhance their skill set through professional development are welcome to submit an application to us for any vacancy that suits their profile. If you are interested in an opening, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach the following and indicate the title of the position in the subject line of the email:
- Updated resume and cover letter
- Copy of CNIC/NICOP/Pakistani work visa (for local contracts)
- At least three references (names, designations, email and contact numbers). Only the references from current or previous supervisors will be considered.
- Indicate if you are related to any current employee/s of LAS and their name/s
- Any other requirements listed under the position you are interested in
Our overseas teaching positions are advertised on ISS and TIE Online. You may also inquire about them by sending us an email to email@example.com. The local positions are generally posted on the school website as well as Rozee.pk.
International Recruiting Fairs
LAS attends a number of international recruiting fairs such as ISS , etc.